To set a hover background for your row, please follow the steps below –
1. Go the specific row where you want to set a hover background. Then click the cog gear icon >> Advance Options button.
2. Click the Hover button found in the left side of the screen, and go to the Background section.
3. Go to the Colour tab to set the hover background colour. Please also note in the Colour tab, you can either choose background colour, linear gradient or radial gradient – just click the drop down arrow under the Type section.
4. The Media/Image tab allows you to set the position of the background image.
If you have set a row background image, this moves that background image to the position you selected in the Media/Image tab when being hovered.
5. Go to the Overlay tab if you want to set a hover colour overlay to the row. The same with the Colour tab, you can also select background colour, linear gradient or radial gradient under the Type section.