TUTORIAL AIM: In this tutorial, we’re going to go through how to integrate OptimizeLeads with OptimizePress.
– To begin, head over to your OptimizePress menu under
Dashboard >> Global Settings. You should see the OptimizeLeads option listed. Click on this to reveal the API area. You will need to firstly create a new API key from your OptimizeLeads dashboard and paste this into the API box.
– To Create a new API key, go to ‘
Integrations’ and click on the link in your OptimizeLeads Dashboard.
– You will be taken to the API keys area. Click on the button.
– A new API key will be created with the option to give it a Name. You will be able to create as many API keys as you want for different integrations.
TIP: We recommend you name your API keys for future reference so you know where they are being used.
– Click on the button to copy the API key to the clipboard.
– Go back to OptimzePress >> Dashboard >> Global Settings >> OptimizeLeads and paste in your API key in the area provided.
– Save the changes. Your OptimizeLeads account should now be fully connected to your OptimizePress installation.
– To learn how to insert your Lead boxes to your OptimizePress pages, please refer to the tutorial on ‘Publishing Forms To OptimizePress LiveEditor Pages‘
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – Can I use 1 API key on more than 1 site?
A – Yes, you can use a single API across multiple sites. You do not need to generate a API key for each site you want to use OptimizeLeads on.