TUTORIAL AIM: In this tutorial we will take a look at how to publish an overlay on Squarespace.
In this quick tutorial, we’re going to quickly look at how to insert your OptimizeLeads optin boxes inside your Squarespace page.
– Firstly, select the optin box you want to use, then click on the ‘Publish’ button.
– Select the popup style of your form then copy the embed code, making sure that the ‘HTML’ option is selected.
– Head over to your Squarespace page and click on the edit button to launch the editor.
– In the content area, scroll through the page until you see horizontal lines appear, these lines represent where you can add elements to your page. Select a horizontal line placement, which will launch a content block selection window.
– Scroll down until you find the ‘Code‘ element. Select this element. An edit box will appear containing an area to insert your html code. Paste in your Optin form code, which you will have copied earlier from your OptimizeLeads account.
– Save the changes and launch the page. The optin box should now successfully appear on your Squarespace page.