TUTORIAL AIM: In this quick tutorial, we’re going to show you how to use the lead magent delivery feature so you can deliver your own custom files and deliverables to your subscribers after optin.
– To get started, click on the ‘Edit’ button on one of your optin boxes to open the OptimizeLeads visual editor.
– Once inside the visual editor, click on the option under the main edit selection.
– This will expand to reveal the email file delivery options.
– Click on the ‘Activate Lead Magnet Delivery‘ option button to switch it on.
– A new section will expand with the options to ‘Pick an exiting file‘ or to ‘Upload a new file‘.
– Select the file you would like to deliver from your computer.
– You can also send a custom email message by clicking on the ‘Customize E-Mail Message‘ link. Here you’ll be able to set the ‘Subject Line‘, ‘Sender Name‘, ‘Sender Email‘ and the ‘Message‘ you would like to deliver to your subscriber after opting in and accessing your file.
– Once you’re happy with the changes, save the changes. Your optin box is now ready to deliver your free file to your optin subscribers.