TUTORIAL AIM: In this tutorial, we’re going to look at how to create a bar overlay.
– To get started, click on the ‘Create New Opt-In‘ link on the main menu.
– Select ‘Bars‘ from the overlay sub menu, to filter the optin styles to only show the bar styles.
– Select a style from the range of BAR overlays, then click on the ‘Use This Design‘ button.
– Next, select the ‘Main Panel‘ option as the display type. Click the ‘Create My Optin‘ button to confirm the selection.
– You will be taken to the visual editor, to begin making further edits to your optin design.
– Select your email Integration type. For an overview on how to set this up, please refer to the ‘Integrations‘ tutorials.
– After selecting your email provider, you will then see all of the element options for your optin design to begin editing. For further details on the different element options, please see the ‘Main Settings of the Editor‘ tutorial.
– Once you’ve made your edits, save your changes and click on the publish button to prepare for integration on your webpages.