How to create an Intro Optimizer overlay
TUTORIAL AIM: In this quick tutorial, we're going to look at how to create an IntroOptimizer overlay.
If you're looking to have an overlay that appears on a page that allows the visitor to see what your website has to offer for quick navigation, then the IntroOptimizer Overlay is for you. Another key use of the IntroOptimizer is to showcase the recent content from your blog.
- To get started, click on the 'Create New Opt-In' link on the main menu.
- Select 'IntroOptimizer' from the overlay sub menu, this will filter the optin styles to only show the IntroOptimizer styles.
- Select a style from the range of IntroOptimizer overlays, then click on the 'Use This Design' button.
- Next, select the 'Main Panel' option as the display type. Click the 'Create My Optin' button to confirm the selection.
- You will be taken to the visual editor, to begin making further edits to your intro design.
- Select your email Integration type. For an overview on how to set this up, please refer to the 'Integrations' tutorials.
- After selecting your email provider, you will then see all of the element options for your intro design to begin editing. For further details on the different element options, please see the 'Main Settings of the Editor' tutorial.
- Once you've made your edits, save your changes and click on the publish button to prepare for integration on your webpages.