We’re sorry to hear you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of OptimizePress.
We do understand this is sometimes necessary – just be aware that if you cancel your existing subscription, you will not be eligible for promotional pricing in the future once your account expires. This means if pricing has increased since you purchased, re-subscribing in the future would be at the new pricing.
Credit Card Subscriptions
If you’re paying for your OptimizePress subscription via credit card, you can cancel your renewal through our members hub at https://my.optimizepress.com
Follow these steps:
1. Once you have logged in, please click your name on the top right of the screen
2. You will now see a dropdown menu – from this menu Select “Plans & Billing”
3. This page has a section at the bottom where you can click to cancel your subscription renewal
4. You will be presented with an additional step to cancel your subscription advising of the benefits you may lose when you cancel
Once you have proceeded through the process (if you still wish to) you will know it is complete once you see a message that your subscription was cancelled. To confirm this if you check back on your plans & billing page you should see when your plan will expire and an option to reactivate it if that is still available
Please be aware this process will not action a refund of your purchase – this cancels any ongoing charges so you’re not billed again.
If you are paying via Paypal, please contact our team as we will need to manually cancel your subscription.
If you’re paying for your subscription through Paypal, you can cancel the subscription via your Paypal account dashboard via the “Pre-approved Payments” screen. Alternatively, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to assist cancelling from our side.
To cancel via the Pre-approved payments screen follow these steps:
1. Login to Your Paypal account and go to: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/
2. This should take you to the Pre-aporoved payments screen
3. On this screen, ensure you select “Show active” on the toggle at the top of the screen
4. Look for “Creative 6 Media” in the companies list (this is our parent company)
5. Once you find the subscription, click the cancel button to cancel your subscription (Bear in mind this will cancel all future subscription payments, it will not action any kind of refund of existing subscription payments.
6. You should receive confirmation via email your subscription has been cancelled. Please keep this email safe.
If you require a refund (within your first 30 days from your first purchase with us) please contact our team and we’ll be happy to assist.
Ask our team to cancel your subscription
If you’d prefer for our team to cancel your subscription, or you’re using Paypal, please reach out to our team who will be happy to assist further.
Please bear in mind if you do not have an email confirming your subscription is cancelled from our systems or Paypal, it’s likely your subscription is still active. You should contact us in this case if you require further help.