Welcome to the OptimizeCheckouts Roadmap
This article will outline our upcoming plans for OptimizeCheckouts, so you can plan your implementation of our Checkouts solution for your business. All timescales below are based on when we released OptimizeCheckouts which was on April 15th, 2020.
These are just estimates and development can, and will sometimes take longer than expected. We’ll do our best to keep this page updated as often as possible.
- Stripe [at Launch]
- OptimizeCheckouts was launched in April 2020 with full support for the Stripe payment gateway. Stripe is an internationally recognized payment gateway/processor that is available directly in 36 countries (you can accept payments from anywhere in the world). If Stripe isn’t available directly in your country – you can signup via Atlas for their international service
- See our guide on integrating Stripe
- Google Pay & Apple Pay
- Released on July 27th, 2021 – Google & Apple pay are part of the Stripe Integration.
- See our guide on integrating Google & Apple Pay
- Released in September 2021
- See our guide on integrating with PayPal
- Other Gateways
- We may consider adding other payment gateways/processors in the future, but we have no other gateway services currently planned for integration. We will consider new integrations based on the demand for such integrations as well as other factors such as development time required for build and maintenance, as well as developer documentation.
Please note we will not impose any charges on use of our payment gateways through OptimizeCheckouts. You will be charged a fee directly by Stripe/Paypal for using their service, usually a percentage of the sale between. Please refer to the website of the service you are using for their fees in your country.
Payment Types & Features
- One-Time payments [at launch]:
- At launch, OptimizeCheckouts will support one-time payments via Stripe.
- Order Bumps:
- One-Click Upsells [RELEASED August 3rd 2020 in OP Checkouts version 1.0.4]:
- Subscriptions & Recurring Payments
- Payment Plans & Split Pay
If you have more questions about specific features you’re looking for in OptimizeCheckouts, please reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to help you further