SmartTheme allows you to enable these (2) options:
- Visitor shares your content.
- Visitor connects to your social network profile page.
Here are the steps on how to allow visitors to share your contents:
- Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Social.
- Under “Sharing Options” you’ll see the following settings:
- Show on Content Types – Select which post types you’ll display the share buttons.
- Sticky – Enable or Disable sticky social share buttons.
- Active Social Networks – Select the social networking sites you preferred to use on your site.
To allow visitors to connect to your social network profile page, setup your profile URLs under the “Profile Options”.