Smart Theme v3 Alternative Installation Methods
If for some reason, you can't install SmartTheme through your WordPress admin OP3 dashboard, you can use either FTP or File Manager (cPanel) method.
Download SmartTheme v3
1) Logon to https://my.optimizepress.com/login
2) Click "Downloads" at the left sidebar.
3) Locate SmartTheme v3 and hit "Download" button. You'll be able to download the SmartTheme v3 zip file.
1) Download and Install an FTP Client to your computer.
2) Logon to your FTP account.
Note: FTP logins are provided by your web hosting provider. If you don't have access to your FTP account, please consult your web hosting provider for details.
3) Unzip the SmartTheme v3 .zip file which you've downloaded at the "Download SmartTheme v3" section.
4) Upload the SmartTheme v3 folder into your themes directory. It should be /wp-content/themes.
5) Activate the theme from your WordPress admin dashboard.
CPANEL - File Manager
1) Logon to your cPanel account.
Note: cPanel logins is provided by your web hosting provider. If you don't have access to your cPanel area, please consult your web hosting provider for details.
2) Navigate to Files >> File Manager
3) Move to the website directory root and locate /wp-content/themes/ folder.
4) Click Upload button then upload the .zip file you've downloaded earlier.
5) Once the upload is completed, extract the theme files and make sure the theme folder is located in the right directory.
6) Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to Appearance >> Themes. Find the SmartTheme installed and activate it.