MailerLite is a popular email marketing tool that allows you to capture leads from your website. In this guide, you will learn how to integrate your MailerLite email marketing tool with OptimizePress 3.0.
A quick note before you begin:
The screenshots in this guide were created using the Classic version of MailerLite. If you are using the newer version of MailerLite, you’ll experience a slightly different user interface, however the classic and newer versions work very similar and the steps for integrating remain the same.
Getting your API key
1. Go to
https://www.mailerlite.com/ and log in to your MailerLite dashboard.
2. Once logged in, go to the Integrations page to access your Developer API key.
3. Click the Developer API key tab, or simply click the grey USE button at the right hand side. Then, copy your API key.
Adding your key to your OptimizePress – MailerLite integration
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click the OptimizePress3 panel. Navigate to the Integrations page.
2. On the Integrations page, click the ADD New Integration button to display the list of available integrations. Look for MailerLite board.
3. Hover over the MailerLite board and then click Enter Credentials. Enter and add the API key that you copied earlier.
4. After, you will get a confirmation message that you have successfully integrated Constant Contact with OptimizePress 3.0. That’s it.