How to use the WP Menu Element
Note: The below text guide is currently a work in progress and is not yet complete
Here's how to use the Simple Menu Element in your OptimizePress Builder page -
Note: Ensure that you have created a menu in Appearance >> Menus.
1. Go to the OptimizePress Builder page and drag the List Menu element to the column where you want it to add. Just please ensure that you have create
2. To set the menu to show, click the List Menu (a grid like) icon to access the settings then select the specific menu in the Menu Name section. In the List Menu settings, you can also set the title and link spacing as well as the submenu indent - just drag the circle button or enter the value in the px box.
3. Click the Text (T) icon to change the font weight, size and styling. The default font family is Open Sans, just click the drop down menu to search and select the font you want to use.
4. Click the Link icon to access the link options.
5. If you want to change the text and link colours of your menu, just click the colour picker icon and the go to the Title tab for the text colour and Link tab to change the link colour.
6. Go to the hand icon to access the Hover settings of the menu. You can change the hover link colour there, and also set menu text to italized or bold when being hovered - just switch to the Link Text tab to do that.