Row Advanced Tab - Borders & Corners (activate when in hover state)
This article will show you how you can set up Borders and Corners in a row using the Advanced Tab (hover state).
1) In an OP3 page builder, select a row you would want to make edits.
2) Go to Advanced Settings (cogwheel icon) >> Advanced Options.
3) At the editing options, select the hover tab.
4) Use the dropdown arrow to view the Border & Corners tab to display available editing options.
5) Start making edits on the available options.
6) Don't forget to save changes once done.