To add a custom CSS class to you specific row, follow the below guide:
1. Edit your page through the OP3 PageBuilder
2. Go to your specific row and then on it. After clicking the row, the section setting panel will appear.
3. Click on the COGWHEEL or GEAR tool.
4. Click the Advanced Options.
5. Click on Advanced panel.
6. On the CSS class field, add any unique class. The class name is important so you can control the row with CSS.
For the z-index, use the toggle bar. Setting it to 100 will force your row to position itself on top of the other row. 0 is the default value though.
Ensure to save your work when done.