Row Advanced Tab - Responsive
You can control which element/s appears on specific browser width. Follow the guide below to learn on how to exclude or display elements on the page:
1. Edit your page through the OP3 PageBuilder
2. Click on your specific row.
3. After clicking the row, the section setting panel will appear. Click on the COGWHEEL or GEAR tool.
4. Click the Advanced Options.
5. Click on the Responsive panel.
By default, the desktop, tablet and mobile are enabled. To hide a row in desktop display, click the first box (should be grey). If you click the second box (grey), the row will cease to appear in tablet. Lastly, if you click on the third box (grey), the row will no longer appear in mobile display.
To display all the hidden elements, use the toggle bar for the Show All Hidden Elements.
You can also stack the elements on tablet display here.
OR reverse the column order of elements on tablet display.
In the same manner, you can stack and/or re-order elements on mobile display in the responsive setting of your row.
6. Ensure to save your work.