Sections Advanced Tab - Advanced (CSS class, Z-index)
In this article, you will learn how to assign a CSS class to a specific element or group of elements, and position the element on your page. The position is very helpful whenever you are trying to make an element stay on top of the others.
1. Edit your page through the OP3 Page Builder
2. Click the element or group of elements you want to give a CSS class.
3. Click on the GEAR or COGWHEEL tool of that element or group of elements.
4. At the left hand side, click the Advanced panel.
5. You should see a field for the CSS Classes by now. Add your unique CSS class in this field. Once saved, you will then be able to control how the element will appear on the page.
6. Setting the Z-index will help you make your element or group of element display on top of any other element. 100 means to place your element on the very top while 0 means to use the default.
7. Save your work. That's it.