You can customize a section’s margin & padding, alignment, width, align content and min height at the Positioning tab of the advanced option.
To set these values, here are the steps:
1) Open your page through the OP3 page builder.
2) Select a specific section you would want to customize.
3) Click the Advance Settings (cogwheel icon) >> Advance Options.
4) You will then see the editing options for the section. Choose the Normal section and open the Positioning tab using the dropdown arrow.
5) Start making edits on the available options.
6) Don’t forget to save changes once done.