🎥 Pop Overlays in the OptimizeBuilder
OptimizePress 3.0 includes a feature we call "Pop Overlays" which can be used to add any content to an overlay light-box screen. As the most common way to use this would be to add an opt-in form, the default design when you add a new pop overlay to your page is an opt-in form, however you may remove that and add anything else you want.
How to use Pop Overlays
Popup Overlay Design Options
In April 2021 we added a lot of pop overlay preset designs that you can use in the overlay elements.
To create a Pop Overlays in your OptimizeBuilder page, please follow the steps below -
1. Go to the OptimizeBuilder page >> click the Pop Overlay >> Create New Overlay.
2. A Pop Overlay will then show up in the screen. Go to left hand side of the screen to access the Pop Overlay settings. In the Popup General tab, you can set the Name, Top Margin, Overlay Colour, and Background Colour.
3. Go to the Delay & Animation tab if you want to set an animation effect. Just select the effect you want to in the animation section.
4. Toggle "Yes" to be able to use the delay timer - enter the seconds or minutes in the box.
5. You may also set a background image for your pop overlay. To do that, just go to Background tab >> Set Image.
6. To set the borders, just go to the Popup Borders & Corners.
7. Go to the Popup Shadow tab if you want to set a shadow in your pop overlay- the settings allow you to control the distance,angle and colour of the shadow.
Please also note you can further customize the design and look of your Pop Overlay by editing the text, button, etc. Just click directly the elements inside the overlay such as the headline, text, optin form, and button.
Triggering the Pop Overlay with Button or Image elements:
You may also trigger an overlay using elements which include the option to add a URL to link the item to something. Simply select "Show Popup Overlay" and then select which overlay to use (you can create multiple overlays per page).
For the button element, see below how to select the popup overlay:
For the Image element, see below how to select the popup overlay for the link:
If you need help with any OptimizePress features please reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to help.