🎥 SoundCloud Element
You can use the SoundCloud element to insert audio or soundcloud files to your page.
Here are the steps in using the SoundCloud element:
1) Open your page through OP3 page builder.
2) Use the ( +) add elements icon to display the available elements you can use.
3) Scroll down and look for the " SoundCloud" element.
4) Drag the element to where you would want it to be.
5) Setup the element as preferred.
Available Editing Options:
-Layout: Choose between Larger or Smaller layout
-URL: Insert the SoundCloud link at this field.
-Autoplay: Toggle 'ON' or 'OFF' if you would want to set autoplay for the audio.
-Width: Adjust width of the element through this feature.
-Height: Adjust height of the element through this feature.
6) Don't forget to save changes once done.