The progress bar is not required to link anything together inside OptimizePress 3. It is simply a stand-alone element which can be used to show a percentage of progress through a course, free content funnel or any other content. You simply insert the element, choose the style and set the percentage to show on the bar.
1) Open your page through OptimizePress 3 Builder and look for the Progress Bar element:
2) Drag and drop the Progress Bar element inside the page content area.
3) Configure the element by changing the progress bar percentage and customize the progress bar style:
4) Configure and customize the element by changing
Progress bar styling, Text options and Colour options.
5) Click on text description to change or edit the progress bar percentage text: