🎥 Video Element
This article will show you how to use the Video Element within the OptimizePress 3 Builder.
Here are the steps to insert a video to your page using the Video element:
1) Open your page through OptimizePress 3 Builder and look for the Video element from the (+) elements sidebar area.
2) Drag the Video element to the side where you would want to insert it.
3) Click the Video element. You will see the edit options available.
4) Click the 'Video Settings' icon and insert your video embed code to the field provided. You may insert your video url from Vimeo or YouTube if you are using those services.
5) ( optional) You can also set up an Image Overlay to your Video element. Click the 'Image Options' icon for this.
6) Save your page.