🎥 How to use the Image Element
This article will show you how to use the Image Element within the OP3 page builder.
Here are the steps to use the " Image" element of OP3:
1) Open the page through the OP3 page builder.
2) Use the ( +) to view the elements list.
3) Look for the " Image" element from the elements list.
3) Select the " Image" element and drag to the section of the page where you would want it to be added.
You can choose from the ( 3) available options to set an image:
- Upload Files - upload an image saved from your drive to your site.
- Media Library - choose from the images uploaded to your site's media files folder.
- Unsplash - use the special integration with the Unsplash Stock Photo Library option.
To use the "Unsplash" integration on an Image element, check out this article here.
NOTE about image sizes:
If your image looks grainy or blurry, you'll want to make sure you selected the full size version of the image. The default behavior of WordPress when you upload files will be to offer the file in various file sizes depending on settings in your WordPress Theme, or WordPress default behavior.
If you previously selected a smaller size for an image somewhere else on your site, and you then add an image with OptimizePress, WordPress will remember your setting and automatically select the smaller size option. You'll then want to make sure you change this to the proper size, or full size image depending on what you need for where you are adding the image.
We use the default media library options built into WordPress in order to ensure ongoing compatibility and ease of use, so these options are not coming directly from OptimizePress which is why it works this way.
You may select the image size you want after you select the image you want to add, as you can see in the following screenshot: