This will show you how to integrate MailChimp to your OptimizePress 3.0 site. You can do this in two methods, either using an API key or connecting directly your MailChimp account inside the OptimizePress 3.0 dashboard.
MailChimp API Key
1. The first thing you need to do is to create an API key within your MailChimp account. To do that, please log in to your MailChimp account. Click your profile name to expand the Account Settings and choose Account.
2. Go to Extras menu and select API Keys. Click the Create A Key button to generate an API Key. Don’t forget to copy the API key and go to your site.
3. Hover the OptimizePress 3.0 panel, and choose Integrations. Then click Add New Integration.
4. Look for the MailChimp API Key integration and paste the API key in the box. Click the Add New Integration button to save the API key.
Connect your MailChimp Account
1. To connect directly your MailChimp account, please go to the OptimizePress Dashboard >> Integrations >> Add New Integration.
2. Search for the MailChimp integration. Then hover this and click the Connect button.
3. You will be redirected to the MailChimp login page. Just enter your MailChimp login information and click the login button to authorize the integration. That’s it!
You may now use this integration by adding an Opt-in Form element in the OptimizePress Builder.
Please note that we do not integrate with the following form fields or field types from Mailchimp: radio button, address, select and phone fields.
Need to know how to setup the opt-in form element?