In this guide we will show you how to integrate
GoToWebinar in OptimizePress 3 / OptimizeBuilder
1. Please login to your GoToWebinar account first at :
2. Then login to your WordPress website and Navigate over to
WordPress Dashboard > OptimizePress > Integrations.
3. Click on Add New Integration button and a pop up window will appear then find GoToWebinar and click on Enter Credentials.
4. To get your API credentials, please go to
GoTo Developer Portal to create your application. Click “Create a client” to get started…
5. On the Create client screen, you need to enter the following information:
Client name: You can enter whatever you want here, we suggest calling this OP Integration
Description: This is optional, we suggest just adding “Integration with OptimizePress”
Redirect URIs: In this field you need to go back to your OptimizePress Integrations page and grab the Redirect URL from there, and paste this into the GotoWebinar Redirect URIs field
Click Next once you have completed these fields
6. On the final screen of the Client creation process, you simply need to select what this integration can access. You just need to ensure the checkbox next to “GotoMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining” is checked on this screen (as below) :
After checking the box, click Save.
7. Now you have successfully created your Client App, you should be presented with your click on the App that you have just created then copy the Client ID and Client Secret Keys.
Copy these from the GoTo screen back to your OptimizePress Integrations screen.& Consumer Secret then paste it on your website’s integration field and hit Save Credentials.
8. Your credentials are now saved and time to connect OptimizePress 3 with GoToWebinar. Hit the Connect button and you’ll be redirected to GoToWebinar then click on Allow, you’ll be redirected back to your site and you should see that the integration is now labelled “Connected” means the integration is successful.
GoToWebinar is now connected and available to use in the OP3 Optin form elements.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.
You may now use this integration by adding an Opt-in Form element in the OptimizePress Builder.
Need to know how to setup the opt-in form element?