To setup the integration with GetResponse and OptimizePress 3, please follow these steps below.
1. Login to your GetResponse account
2. Navigate to the menu on the top left and select ”
Integrations and API“
3. Then click on ”
API” at the top and generate a new API key.
4. Name your API key and then click ”
5. Copy the API Key as you’ll need this to integrate with OptimizePress
Now you’ll need to login to your WordPress site in order to follow the next steps…
6. Login to your WordPress site and navigate to ”
OptimizePress3 > Integrations” and locate GetResponse from the popup window and click the green “Enter Credentials” button like you see here:
7. Enter your GetResponse API key in the ”
API Key” field and click the blue “Add New Integration” button
8. Now you have integrated with GetResponse and you should see GetResponse integrations anytime you go back to the integrations page in OptimizePress.
You may now use this integration by adding an Opt-in Form element in the OptimizePress Builder.
Need to know how to setup the opt-in form element?