You can now integrate Drip email marketing tool with OptimizePress 3.0. Here are the steps to connect the platforms:
1. Log in to your Drip account here: https://www.getdrip.com/signin. You need to log in before moving forward so you can integrate Drip with OptimizePress 3.0 seamlessly.
2. Once logged in, go back to your WordPress dashboard and then navigate to Integrations under OptimizePress3 panel.
3. Look for the Drip board. Once found, hover over the board and then click on Connect button.
4. After clicking the button, a new browser tab will open.
5. On the new page, you will be asked which application to grant access to OptimizePress SL. Select the application and then click on Authorize button.
5. By this time, Drip is connected and the Drip board now appears on your Integrations page.
Now that you are integrated with Drip, just add an opt-in form element to your page via the OptimizeBuilder, and choose the integration for Drip. You’ll then be able to select the options for the integration.
You may now use this integration by adding an Opt-in Form element in the OptimizePress Builder.
Need to know how to setup the opt-in form element?